Listed in Senior Home Care
ElderCare 4 Families provides senior in-home care offering personal care, transportation, caregiving, and case management services. We are locally owned and operated in the Kentuckiana area for over 35 years. Our experience and track record are unmatched. We understand what is needed to provide the best care for families and their loved ones!
We work closely with clients residing at home, in hospitals, rehab and nursing facilities, retirement and assisted living homes and hospices to provide professional and dependable caregivers, homemakers, companions, drivers, and sitter when and where they are needed. ElderCare 4 Families puts a lot of heart into your home.
How We Are Different
- Our Safe4Hire process means we scrutinize every hiring decision and pick only the best of the best employees. We go above and beyond the competition by requiring criminal background checks and drug tests every year, not just prior to hiring.
- We include at least 4 quarterly visits by our Senior Advocate at no charge to every family using our caregiver services. These visits allow us to monitor our caregivers and update the plan of care so you are receiving the care you expect.
- We provide premium service. Our caregivers are required to clock in and out by calling from your phone. This guarantees their arrival and ensures your bill is accurate.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – ElderCare 4 Families caregivers are trained to understand and care for alzheimer and dementia clients. We provide an individualized plan of care with strategies and techniques to establish a comfortable routine including socialization and activities.
- Specialized Care – Our staff trains caregivers on disease specific issues and there is a plan of care in the home that is specific to the care and needs and best practices for the individual client.
- Respite Care – Our respite care offers you the opportunity to reduce your stress, restore your energy and just get a little “me time” to take care of yourself. It’s important you take care of your mental and physical health if you are the primary caregiver.
- Hospice Care – ElderCare 4 Families caregivers work with hospice to provide loved ones with care and comfort. We assist with daily care, companionship and household tasks to ensure the client is as comfortable as possible.
- Senior Advocate Concierge Service – We can schedule and accompany them to appointments, assist with bill pay, shop, supervise home maintenance, maintain a calendar of events, run errands and much more.